Name - Ascaphus montanus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Stream Temperature Regimes and the Distribution of the Rocky Mountain Tailed Frog at its Northern Range Limit, Southeastern British Columbia.
- Pelvic Function in Anuran Jumping: Interspecific Differences in the Kinematics and Motor Control of the Iliosacral Articulation During Take-Off and Landing.
- Amphibian Response to Rotenone Treatment of Ten Alpine Lakes in Northwest Montana.
- Repurposing Environmental DNA Samples to Verify the Distribution of Rocky Mountain Tailed Frogs in the Warm Springs Creek Basin, Montana.
- Spatial capture-recapture reveals age- and sex-specific survival and movement in stream amphibians.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life