Name - Ursus americanus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Spatial patterns and rarity of the white-phased 'Spirit bear' allele reveal gaps in habitat protection.
- Reconstructing landscapes of ungulate parturition and predation using vegetation phenology.
- Rub tree use and selection by American black bears and grizzly bears in northern Yellowstone National Park.
- Individual Network Topology of Patch Selection Under Influence of Drifting Site Fidelity.
- Conserved and Taxon-Specific Patterns of Phenotypic Modularity in the Mammalian Dentition.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life