Name - Sarcophilus harrisi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Tooth microwear of Thylacinus cynocephalus and Sarcophilus harrisii.
- Conservation management of Tasmanian devils in the context of an emerging, extinction-threatening disease: devil facial tumor disease.
- Mitogen-induced responses in lymphocytes from platypus, the Tasmanian devil and the eastern barred bandicoot.
- Sins of omission and sins of commission: St Thomas Aquinas and the devil.
- Habitat amount and quality, not patch size, determine persistence of a woodland-dependent mammal in an agricultural landscape.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life