Name - Myxicola
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Calcium diffusion coefficient in Myxicola axoplasm.
- Preliminary observations on distribution, biology and feeding ecology of some suspension feeding polychaetes in the eastern Weddell Sea.
- A new genus and two new species of Copepoda (Poecilostomatoida, Sabelliphilidae) associated with the tubicolous polychaetes in the Yellow Sea.
- Sabellidae (Annelida) from the Faro coastal lake (Messina, Ionian Sea), with the first record of the invasive species Branchiomma bairdi along the Italian coast.
- A taxonomic guide to the fanworms (Sabellidae, Annelida) of Lizard Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia, including new species and new records.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life