Name - Gnathostomula
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The fine structure of the stylet apparatus in Gnathostomulida Scleroperalia and its relationship to turbellarian stylets.
- The fine structure of gnathostomulid reproductive organs. 1. New characters in the male copulatory organ of Scleroperalia.
- Catalog of Recent type specimens in the Department of Invertebrates, American Museum of Natural History. 1. Micro-invertebrates (phyla Sarcomastigophora, Gnathostomula, Gastrotricha, Rotifera, and Tardigrada).
- Systematics and ecology of Gnathostomulida from North Carolina and Bermuda.
- Respiration rates of two species of gnathostomulids.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life