Name - Tetranychidae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Two new records of spider mites (Acari: Tetranychidae) with new host plant from Coimbatore district, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Spider mites (Acari: Tetranychidae) from Serbia: new species for the country and the Balkan Peninsula, with a key to all known Serbian species.
- First occurrence of Tetranychidae mites in Desert Rose in Paraiba, Brazil.
- Freqpcr: Estimation of population allele frequency using qPCR [delta] [delta]Cq measures from bulk samples.
- The molecular mechanism underlying the adaptation of spider mites to host plants br.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life