Name - Oreothlypis peregrina
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A Framework for Simultaneous Tests of Abiotic, Biotic, and Historical Drivers of Species Distributions: Empirical Tests for North American Wood Warblers Based on Climate and Pollen.
- Habitat choice shapes the spring stopover behaviour of a Nearctic-Neotropical migratory songbird.
- Possible incidence of avipoxvirus or other pathogen affecting Guatemalan birds.
- Shared morphological consequences of global warming in North American migratory birds.
- Importance of tropical mixed-species flocks for migratory birds in shade-grown coffee: implications of foraging together.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life