Name - Oreothlypis luciae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Bird diversity of the Cupatitzio river sub-basin, Michoacan, Mexico.
- Detecting mismatches of bird migration stopover and tree phenology in response to changing climate.
- Implications of Climate Change for Bird Conservation in the Southwestern US under Three Alternative Futures.
- Similar dietary but different numerical responses to nonnative tamarisk (Tamarix spp.) by two native warblers.
- A Framework for Simultaneous Tests of Abiotic, Biotic, and Historical Drivers of Species Distributions: Empirical Tests for North American Wood Warblers Based on Climate and Pollen.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life