Name - Pliciloricus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New data from an enigmatic phylum: evidence from molecular sequence data supports a sister-group relationship between Loricifera and Nematomorpha.
- A clearly identifiable postlarva in the life cycle of a new species of Pliciloricus (Loricifera) from the deep sea of the Angola Basin.
- The first metazoa living in permanently anoxic conditions.
- Systematics of phylum Loricifera: Identification keys of families, genera and species.
- Loricifera inhabiting spherical agglutinated structures in the abyssal eastern equatorial Pacific nodule fields.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life