Name - Pila ampullacea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Genetic diversity and molecular markers in introduced and Thai native apple snails (Pomacea and Pila).
- The pet and horticultural trades as introduction and dispersal agents of non-indigenous freshwater molluscs.
- Study on Gonadosomatic Index of Thai Native Apple Snail (Pila ampullacea Linneaus, 1758) in tie Mice Fields of Srimuang-mai District, Ubon Ratchathani and Effect of Diet on the Growth of Juveniles.
- AmpuBase: a transcriptome database for eight species of apple snails (Gastropoda: Ampullariidae).
- Mollusc fisheries and length-weight relationship in Tonle Sap flood pulse system, Cambodia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life