Name - Chelodina
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Chelodina sp. (Kimberley long-necked turtle) and Emydura australis (northwest red-faced turtle). Predation.
- Diversity of Australasian freshwater turtles, with an annotated synonymy and keys to species.
- Taxonomic Notes on Some Australian Freshwater Turtles of the Genera Chelodina and Elseya (Reptilia: Chelidae).
- Reptiles & Amphibians of Australia. Seventh Edition.
- Sex is determined by XX/XY sex chromosomes in Australasian side-necked turtles (Testudines: Chelidae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life