Name - Zonosagitta nagae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Seasonal occurrence of pelagic chaetognaths from the entrance of Tokyo Bay and population structure of the dominant species, Zonosagitta nagae.
- Phylomitogenomic analyses strongly support the sister relationship of the Chaetognatha and Protostomia.
- Distribution of dominant zooplankton species along a latitudinal gradient in China sea during spring.
- Digestion time and feeding of the pelagic chaetognath Zonosagitta nagae in the laboratory.
- Feeding and growth efficiency in a pelagic chaetognath, Zonosagitta nagae reared in the laboratory.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life