Name - Invertebrata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Spatial variability of intertidal benthic assemblages in Yendegaia Bay, Beagle Channel, sub-Antarctic Magellanic ecoregion.
- Six decades of Lake Ontario ecological history according to benthos.
- Associations of Isotopes 13C, 15N, 34S on the Mercury Levels of Different Marine Finfish and Invertebrate Species.
- [Not a stone like any other - a puzzling find in the area of the Koessen Formation.]
- Paleontological inventory of Paleozoic, Late Mesozoic, and Cenozoic plant, invertebrate, and vertebrate fossil species from Big Bend National Park, Texas, USA - over a century of paleontological discovery.
- On the characteristics of invertebrate community structure of bottom trawl and its relationship with environmental factors in coastal waters of Tianjin.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life