Name - Daphnia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Top-down control of planktonic ciliates by microcrustacean predators is stronger in lakes than in the ocean.
- Lowered nutritional quality of prey decrease the growth and biomolecule content of rainbow trout fry.
- Seasonal and Long-Term Clarity Trend Assessment of Lake Tahoe, California-Nevada.
- Daphnia as a versatile model system in ecology and evolution.
- Comprehensive analysis of chemical and biological problems associated with browning agents used in aquatic studies.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life