Name - Ixodes
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Rediscovery of Ixodes confusus in Australia with the first description of the male from Australia, a redescription of the female and the mitochondrial (mt) genomes of five species of Ixodes.
- The Role of Peridomestic Animals in the Eco-Epidemiology of Anaplasma phagocytophilum.
- A highly-effective modified hard tick (Ixodes)-slide preparation method using lactophenol in comparison with a daily basis-used potassium hydroxide technique.
- Synopsis of the ticks of Algeria with new hosts and localities records.
- A community approach for pathogens and their arthropod vectors (ticks and fleas) in cats of sub-Saharan Africa.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life