Name - Syrphidae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Re-established grasslands on farmland promote pollinators more than predators.
- Functional groups of hoverflies in Southeast Europe across different vegetation types.
- Effectiveness of sticky traps in trapping oriental fruit fly Bactrocera dorsalis and the natural enemies in three kinds of orchards.
- Overlooked jewels: Existing habitat patches complement sown flower strips to conserve pollinators.
- Small numbers of bee and non-bee pollinators detected moving between on-farm native plantings and neighbouring grass cropland.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life