Name - Animalia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A unique archetype of conservation in Himachal Pradesh, western Himalaya, India.
- Improving benthic biodiversity assessments in turbid aquatic environments.
- Evolving the narrative for protecting a rapidly changing ocean, post-COVID-19.
- Burying water and biodiversity through road constructions in Brazil.
- Use of macrofaunal assemblage indices and biological trait analysis to assess the ecological impacts of coastal bivalve aquaculture.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life